Gainesville East, Gainesville West, Ocala, Clearwater/St. Petersburg, Tampa, Port Orange, St. Augustine, Orlando
About Behavior Analysis Support Services:
Behavior Analysis Support Services, Inc. (BASS) was established in 2003 and was built on Behavior Analysts’ passion to serve the needs of children and families seeking answers. Since its inception, BASS has worked tirelessly to ensure that the children it serves reach their potential. In fact, it’s this continuing effort that is directly responsible for the expansion of BASS throughout the state of Florida with intensive ABA centers specifically arranged to serve the needs of families.
About this role:
As Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) you will work directly with individuals receiving ABA therapy and will be supervised by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to ensure the most effective delivery of ABA programming. RBTs can work with clients on improving communication skills, social skills, daily living skills, and much more. BASS offers a comprehensive approach to ABA therapy which requires our RBTs to work with children and adolescents both within our centers and within the community. This is a collaborative role and as an RBT with BASS you will work closely with a large team of RBTs, BCaBAs, and BCBAs where your input will be valued.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Complete 40 hr RBT training course and successfully pass the BACB RBT exam (if not already certified) within30 daysof employment.
- Work 1:1 with BASS clients receiving ABA therapy.
- Electronic data collection as it relates to programming developed by the BCBA.
- Complete daily notes following the conclusion of each session and upload them into relevant databases.
- Maintain open lines of communication with BCBA regarding progress of client.
- Provide ABA therapy in home, school, and community settings as directed by the BCBA team.
- Flexibility to work at multiple locations throughout the work day.
- High School Diploma (College Graduate or some college experience is preferred).
- If college graduate, preferred areas of study: Psychology, Special Education, Early Childhood Education, or related fields.
- Previous work experience with children with developmental disabilities.
- Experience working with children between the ages of 2-18.
- Reliable transportation
- Current RBT certification (Preferred)
- Florida Approved Medicaid Provider (Preferred)
- Competitive rates
- Paid training to earn RBT certification
- Bonus potential for applicants with current RBT certification and active Florida Medicaid credentialing
- Semi-annual merit raise opportunities
- Insurance – medical, dental and vision
- Growth potential
- True team environment
- Monday – Friday work schedule
- Free supervision for those working towards Board Certification