Our Administrative Assistant is the first point of contact for guests in our local office as well as to those calling into our main business line. This is a key position in our office that provides day-to-day administrative support to our senior executives, Behavior Analysts, and Training Specialists. This position reports directly into our Program Director providing general office support with a variety of clerical related tasks and activities.
- Greet and check-in clients and visitors in a polite, prompt, and helpful manner.
- Answer phone in a pleasant and timely manner and direct calls accordingly.
- Make outgoing calls to confirm client appointments.
- Assist with maintaining client files.
- Assist with maintaining personnel files.
- Maintain a clean, orderly lobby/waiting area.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Assist in event planning.
- Conduct weekly inventory of supplies.
- Distribute incoming mail/faxes to staff in a timely manner.
- Education: Bachelors Degree; or Associate Degree with two (2) years of relevant experience preferred.
- Clerical experience strongly preferred.
- Must be able to multi-task effectively.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- A working knowledge of medical and insurance terminology preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate exceptional verbal, analytical and written communication.
- Ability to respond to instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the position.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be proficient in MS Office (including Word and Excel).
- Knowledge of how to use office equipment including phone, computer, fax, printer, laminator, etc.
- Regular attendance is essential for success in this position.
- Paid holidays
- Health insurance (medical, dental and vision)