A Passion for Progress
BASS ABA Therapy is a leading provider in ABA therapy with a focus in early intervention. We serve communities across Florida, and we strive to make our clients, their families, and our team members our priorities.
Since 2003, BASS has worked tirelessly to ensure that the children it serves reach their potential through our services of social skills teaching, language development, and school readiness. The children we work with become part of our extended family, and we take joy in watching them grow and develop through ABA therapy in our centers. Just as much as our children are growing, so are we!
We want you to join our family! We are currently seeking Board Certified Behavior Analysts who have a passion to serve the needs of children and families seeking answers.
Here’s how we live, work, and play:
- With commitment to collaboration
- With fun, radiant personality
- With love for our clients
- With passion for progress
If that sounds like you, you’re one of us.
Our services are based on the needs of our clients, and we are constantly growing and investing back into the organization to make sure those needs are best met. At BASS, you will not only have an opportunity to make an impact on the lives of our families, but you will play an integral role in the development of our organization.
- Directly implement ABA programming to children between the ages of 18 months – 12 years of age
- Conduct assessments specific to the needs of clients
- Develop ABA programming to client’s needs
- Meet all deadlines to ensure stellar services are uninterrupted
- Supervise a team of Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT)
- Provide trainings to caregivers
- Provide in-home or community-based “wrap around services” to center-based clients as needed
- Competitive salary
- Generous professional development allowances
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Growth potential with a growing team
- True team environment with other BCBA’s
- Current BCBA certification
- Master’s degree
- Experience working with children of varying abilities
- Experience in the development and implementation of verbal behavior programming
- Ability to communicate with audiences with varying degrees of understanding of ABA
- Experience in managing/supervising others
- Ability to make quick, sound decisions
- Ability/desire to work in a highly collaborative environment
This is a full-time opportunity to grow with us and with our clients. It’s a fun environment, and it’s one filled with purpose, progress, and possibilities.
If you’re ready to join our family, send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to hear from you.